Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Today!

Today was a huge day for me. I wrote 6,688 words! I did that along with all of my usual housework. Those who follow me on Twitter, got to watch my progress. Hopefully I wasn't too obnoxious! I also found a new band to be obsessed with, The Paper Kites. They are so fun!



Our internet has been in and out for the last few months so I finally called after not having it for two full days and bitched. They sent someone out and hopefully now it is fixed. Its amazing how if that one thing is out it affects everything. We don't have television here, and I don't really listen to the radio, so we rely solely on the internet for all of our entertainment needs. Its kind of funny. No internet means no Netflix, no Pandora, no video games for Z. It used to mean no social sites either, until we switched to the iPhones. Which I love and cant imagine ever going back from.

That being said though, with no internet all I had on my computer screen was my story. I may continue to do that. It obviously reaped good benefits. I listened to music off of my phone and had the internet completely off on the computer.

Anyway, just wanted to update you on my progress. I still plan to have this novel done before the baby comes, but in order to do that, I am going to have to have a lot of days like this one where I write with no excuses. I am going to have to be used to being alone, stop making plans with friends, no matter how much fun they seem, and get to work. Because this is important to me. I have set this goal, and plan to finish it! No one can make me do it but myself. Amen and amen!

I would love to hear from you if you follow me and are joining me on this journey. Maybe we can keep each other motivated!

Well, my hands are a bit swollen, we can call it a pregnancy perk, so I am off to read some more of The Edge of Never.

Have a good night friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment