Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Done!

I'm finally done with my outline. Well, as done as I can be at this point. I'm not quite sure how I feel about the third plot point for my story, but I was able to get a ton figured out in the past two days. My overall outline ended up being a bit over 10,000 words, including my scenes outline, character bios, and plot points that I wrote out and decided to go ahead and plug in so I know what I am working toward.
The best tool that I have been able to find was going back to Cathy Yardley's Rock your Plot Workbook! I highly suggest buying the ebook that accompanies it, I talked about that one here. Anyway, that's just what pushed me, you may find that something else works better for you, and if that be the case, go for it! Anything to get you writing is a good thing, right?!

I cant wait to start this story and see where it leads me! I feel confident with the way that its going. I know there will come points where my outline may fail me, but I think that I can create a comprehensive story this way! We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment