Monday, February 18, 2013

That's the life!

As I sit here at my desk, with my feet propped up, getting some writing done my husband is downstairs dusting! He is wonderful! He has been working twelve hour days because its Outage time, and has a limited number of days off before H comes, and he chose to let me have the day off instead of him today!


H's room


He came home from work last night and asked for my 'Monday List'. For those of you who regularly follow the blog, you know that I have been doing The Fly Lady and now have organized my home like a well oiled machine. Monday's are my big days. I do the entire downstairs on Mondays. And he offered to do it for me so that I could have a day off to write. Something that I haven't gotten the chance to do in a week. I just love that man! He is even taking me out to dinner tonight so that we don't have to cook, or dirty the kitchen at all! Win!



The ever growing stomach.




Things have been a whirlwind here as we await the arrival of H. I have been having contractions, nothing big or too painful, but contractions regardless. Sleep isn't an easy thing to do these days. Everyone always says, "Rest up now." Ha! With as much as she moves around all of the time, and in my ribs at that there is no sleep for this mama. And breathing is a whole other ball park. But that's all of the complaining I am going to do about that! Our ottoman came in today for the chair in the nursery, and all I want to do is sit in that chair and rock myself back and forth! That was by far worth all of the trouble that I went through trying to find the perfect chair.

I am now reading J.A. Redemski's The Edge of Never and oh my word, it is SO good! I started last night and am only about 30% in but its definitely something that I think you'll like if you like the kinds of books that I read! She just sucks you right in. I adore her writing style, its so easy to follow! Seriously. Pick it up!

Well, I really should be writing, so that's what I'm going to do! Have yourselves a nice President's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment